Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for June 28, 2002
Vivid Studio Insider for June 28, 2002King Magazine Likes Vivid's Witty Compilation Titles: Writer Larry "The Blackspot" Hester of King Magazine, a hip, new publication that targets the urban male, has picked out the "Top 10 Porn Titles of All-Time." All 10 of his choices are the clever names given to four-hour compilations produced by Vivid Entertainment. The Blackspot says titles like "I Came and I Can't Get It Up," "If These Balls Could Talk," "Miso Horny" and "Hoochipalooza" will "definitely help you get your laugh on." King Magazine has been published quarterly since November 2001.
The Vivid Girls To Become Real Dolls: Plastic Fantasy, Inc. will introduce a series of Vivid Girl action figure dolls and Briana Banks is the first to be scanned for the project. The 7?-inch tall, anatomically correct figures will be exact likenesses of the actresses. Computer scanning of Briana Banks took place on Wednesday, June 26th. A proprietary xXxScan? process was used to capture details down to 2.5 millimeters in size. Other girls will be scanned later. The dolls will be available in stores nationwide by February 2003 at a suggested retail price of $17.99 each. Briana is a candidate for 2003 Penthouse Pet of the Year and stars in "Heartbreaker," the highly anticipated new big-budget Vivid feature from award-winning director Paul Thomas.
click here to return to the main what's new page
- 03.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 7, 2014
- 03.05.2014Is Farrah Abraham Always Faking it?
- 03.03.2014Is It Real? Famed XXX Company Passed On Marilyn Monroe, JFK & Bobby Kennedy 3-Way Sex Tape
- 03.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 3RD, 2014
- 02.28.2014Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
- 02.24.2014Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Lingerie For Sale On Ebay
- 02.21.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- 02.20.2014Farrah Ducks Polygraph for $1 Million Dollars