Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for March 6, 2003
Vivid Studio Insider for March 6, 2003Van Nuys, California - Three Vivid Girls are among the Hollywood "legends, big guns, and scene-stealers" in the annual roundup of entertainment industry elite selected by the top monthly magazine Vanity Fair. The magazine selected Jenna Jameson, Taylor Hayes and Savanna Samson, all adult actresses for Vivid Entertainment. They are featured in a luscious, highly stylized, double-page, four-color spread photographed by the famed David LaChapelle.
The three Vivid performers are in the company of other "legends" selected for "The Hollywood Portfolio" such as Daniel Day-Lewis, Diane Lane, Julianne Moore, Adrien Brody, and Martin Scorsese.
Vanity Fair includes brief profiles of Vivid and the girls alongside the photograph, which was taken last year on the French Riviera at the home of Elton John. The photo shoot became a news item at the time when Savanna Samson revealed to a reporter that the restroom in John's home contained "amazing male erotic art on the walls."
click here to return to the main what's new page
- 03.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 7, 2014
- 03.05.2014Is Farrah Abraham Always Faking it?
- 03.03.2014Is It Real? Famed XXX Company Passed On Marilyn Monroe, JFK & Bobby Kennedy 3-Way Sex Tape
- 03.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 3RD, 2014
- 02.28.2014Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
- 02.24.2014Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Lingerie For Sale On Ebay
- 02.21.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- 02.20.2014Farrah Ducks Polygraph for $1 Million Dollars