Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
VIVID TWINS LACEY AND LYNDSEY LOVE IN GENESIS
VIVID TWINS LACEY AND LYNDSEY LOVE IN GENESISTwin Vivid Girls Lacey and Lyndsey Love are on the cover of the October issue of Genesis magazine. A 10-page spread inside the magazine shows them cavorting with pro film stud, Kris Slater in a pictorial with a gardening theme that's hot enough to make the flowers wilt. The twins were discovered as part of the Genesis "Sex Star Hunt" amateur contest last year, and that's how they came to the attention of Vivid. Their first Vivid film, "Two Hot," has become an instant bestseller. By the way, the Love Twins are also under contract with the magazine and are featured in their own monthly column "Twin Peeks," which includes two pages of snapshots and their personal diaries about their newfound adult film stardom.
TERA TEMPTS THE SWISS
There was a very come-hither photo of Girl Tera Patrick in the August 4th edition of the Swiss business newspaper CASH. She leads off a story by Marc Bodmer that updates Swiss readers on the state of the adult industry in America these days. (It's doing quite well, according to Bodmer.) Tera told CASH: "I am a fantasy product. I want to stay unreachable for my fans. If fans can sit on your lap, they lose respect. They should masturbate to a fantasy not my person." The article mentions Vivid Girl Jenna Jameson's best-selling book, "How to Make Love Like a Porn Star: A Cautionary Tale," as an example of mainstream acceptance of adult.
STEVEN HIRSCH ON THE TODAY SHOW
Vivid co-CEO Steven Hirsch was interviewed for a story that appeared (July 27) on The Today Show on NBC Television network. He discussed the proposed Internet Safety Child Protection Act, sponsored by Senator Blanche Lincoln which is a proposed attempt to protect children from adult web content. The proposed law would include age verification with approved filters and a 25% excise tax. The Canadian television network CTV also interviewed Steven about the proposed Act. On another topic, Steven appeared on NBC-TV in Philadelphia for a segment about adult content on cell phones.
VIVID AND MILE HIGH LAUNCH CANADIAN DISTRIBUTION ARM
Vivid Entertainment Group has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement for its home video and DVD products in Canada with Mile High of Montreal. The new distribution company, Vivid Canada, Inc., will distribute Vivid's releases and specialty videos from other studios to mail order, retail and wholesale online channels. Says Ted BLitt of Mile High "The partnership with Vivid makes perfect sense - Vivid is a high profile and absolutely trustworthy brand and meets all Canadian standards. We will add other content as appropriate, so we'll have a very well-rounded mix of products to offer under the Vivid Canada brand and we'll have total penetration of the market."
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE
- 04.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 7, 2014
- 04.07.2014VIVID TO RELEASE RETRO SPOOF 'THE DATING GAME XXX: A PORN PARODY' ONLINE AT VIVID.COM ON APRIL 8 AND IN STORES NATIONWIDE ON APRIL 22.
- 03.31.2014VIVID TO RELEASE ‘CAPTAIN AMERICA XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY’ ONLINE ON APRIL 1 AND IN STORES ON APRIL 15
- 03.28.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 28, 2014