Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
VIVID TEAMS WITH COLLIDER.COM IN PRO FOOTBALL FAN CONTEST -
VIVID TEAMS WITH COLLIDER.COM IN PRO FOOTBALL FAN CONTEST -Vivid has formed a marketing alliance with Collider.com, a new online destination site popular with young males. In the first of an anticipated series of promotional ventures between the two firms, football fans will get to match wits against the Vivid Girls, who will make their choices to win pro football games each weekend. Visitors to the Collider.com website can post their own picks by emailing them to Collider.com, and one winner will be chosen at random from all those who beat the Vivid Girls by picking the most winners against the spread. Prizes will include Vivid DVDs, posters of the Vivid Girls, hats, t-shirts and other Vivid-branded merchandise. Collider.com has been growing in popularity as a homepage for young men “obsessed with staying ahead of the curve in the marketplace’s most lucrative leisure pursuits,” says Collider.com founder Warren Zide.
TERA’S NO MAKEUP DAY IN FHM Vivid Girl Tera Patrick
is the star of an unusual feature in the September issue of FHM-US headlined “A Day in the Life of Tera Patrick.” She’s shown literally without makeup in some of the photos, standing in skimpy pink panties before at her dressing table and looking extremely sexy. In other pictures she’s shown pushing a cart through the supermarket wearing very tiny pink pants, sensuously sampling the cantaloupes and cucumbers, and cuddling her tiny dog Chopper. Most people think we have a wild lifestyle and that we have sex all the time,” Tera tells FHM. “I wouldn’t say my life is normal, but I do a lot of normal things. I go to the grocery store just like everyone else.”
SUNNY GOING TO XTREMEs
Vivid Girl Sunny Leone has just wrapped up an extensive interview with Xtreme magazine, which is scheduled to appear in the November issue. The article will appear at about the same time Sunny’s first Vivid movie is released. The movie is appropriately titled “Sunny.“The Xtreme story comes on the heels of a nationwide radio appearance schedule and interviews with journalists from a variety of Indian and Indian-American publications, as well as a lengthy appearance on Sirius Radio’s “Getting Late” program.
- 11.27.2013VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK
- 11.25.2013VIVID TO RELEASE JAMES DEEN’S SQUATTER, A VERY SEXY COMEDY, ON NOV. 26th
- 11.25.2013VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 22, 2013
- 11.18.2013Vivid Radio on SiriusXM Channel 102 Gets Ready To Roll Today, Nov. 18th With Programming Featuring The Biggest Names In Adult Entertanment
- 11.18.2013Vivid Studio Insider For November, 15 2013
- 11.08.2013ADULT STAR KENDALL KARSON WANTS TO SPIN WITH YOU AT VIVID CABARET/LA ON NOVEMBER 15th & 16th
- 11.08.2013VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR NOVEMBER 8, 2013
- 11.04.2013Vivid Radio to Launch on SiriusXM Channel 102