Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2005
VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR SEPTEMBER 30, 2005TV SERIES ON VIVID LAUNCHES ON PLAYBOY TV --- The first episode of “Vivid Valley” premieres October 1st on Playboy TV. The 13-part weekly half-hour documentary series goes behind the doors of Vivid and the multibillion-dollar adult film industry. It was produced by World of Wonder’s award-winning producers Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato (The Eyes of Tammy Faye, Party Monster, Inside Deep Throat). Playboy TV is promoting the series as “a fly-on-the-wall peek into the public passions and private lives of Vivid's stars and their boss Steven Hirsch, the 42-year-old who created a hugely successful business using the tactics of the old Hollywood studio system - building a stable of bright young stars under exclusive contract.” Mark F. Mauceri, vice president of Playboy Worldwide Programming said, “'Vivid Valley’ is sure to entertain and fascinate the uninitiated with its intimate look at the company’s gritty inner workings.” "Vivid Valley" follows the Vivid Girls through their professional and personal relationships on the set and at home, revealing their sometimes unexpected opinions on everything from plastic surgeries, drug abuse and recovery, child-rearing, romance and religion. "Vivid Valley" premiered Saturday, Oct. 1 (9:30pm ET / 10:30pm PT) and will air each Saturday for 13 episodes.
MARKETING FOR THE NEW DEVIL TAKES OFF ---The marketing campaign for The New Devil in Miss Jones is moving into high gear. The film has already generated more pre-sales than any other film in adult history (according to Vivid’s national sales chief Howard Levine), and the orders are building. There was a full house at the hot New York City club Crobar on Thursday night, which the media and glitterati got to mingle with Vivid Girl Savanna Samson who plays Miss Jones and the film’s director, Paul Thomas. They were on a non-stop media blitz during the week including The Howard Stern Show. Savanna and PT were also interviewed at Sirius Radio for Stern's new show, which is scheduled to air in January. In addition, radio stations around the country are interviewing original Devil star Georgina Spelvin, who has a role in the film.
BUZZ CONTINUES ON SIZEMORE DVD ---The mainstream media buzz continues over Vivid’s distribution deal for “The Tom Sizemore Sex Scandal.” The DVD will be in stores by October 19th and among the media covering the story was the syndicated TV show Extra! as well as international media.
PT HONORED AT DELTA OF VENUS FAIR ---Vivid director Paul Thomas was honored at the second annual Delta of Venus Fair during the Torino Sex 2005 expo in Turin, Italy. PT won the award for Best Director, Feature, for The Masseuse. He was represented by Vivid Europe. About 20,000 people visited the Torino Sex 2005 expo.
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE
- 04.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 7, 2014
- 04.07.2014VIVID TO RELEASE RETRO SPOOF 'THE DATING GAME XXX: A PORN PARODY' ONLINE AT VIVID.COM ON APRIL 8 AND IN STORES NATIONWIDE ON APRIL 22.
- 03.31.2014VIVID TO RELEASE ‘CAPTAIN AMERICA XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY’ ONLINE ON APRIL 1 AND IN STORES ON APRIL 15
- 03.28.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 28, 2014