Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for March 27, 2006
Vivid Studio Insider for March 27, 2006STEFANI POSES FOR FHM --days before the release of her second Vivid film Rawhide Vivid Girl Stefani Morgan took time out to pose for a photo layout for FHM magazine. Images for the pictorial were shot by famed photographer Steven White. It will be accompanied by an interview with writer Matthew Graham. She’ll appear in an upcoming issue of the popular men’s magazine. “Steven definitely had a clear vision of how he wanted to portray me and it was fun to work with him,” Stefani said after the shoot. Rawhide is set for release on April 5th.
TERA JOINS BIKE & HOT ROD NIGHT -- Vivid Girl Tera Patrick will make a special appearance at Bike & Hot Rod Night at Harpers Sports Bar in Northridge, CA (19333 Business Center Drive/818-349-3474) on Monday night, April 3rd. She will accompany three other top stars in the adult industry as hosts of the event -- gorgeous Vivid Girl Sunny Leone, stunning ClubJenna Girl McKenzie Lee and Teravision’s beautiful contract star Nikki Benz. The girls will sign DVDs and photos for their fans, and will also judge a contest for the Best Tattoos, Best Bike and Best Hot Rod. Guests will receive a Vivid sampler DVD and prizewinners will be given Vivid and ClubJenna movies, packs of Vivid Condoms and Vivid Herbal Supplements as well as ClubJenna calendars and t-shirts. The evening will also feature rowdy ‘n raunchy rock ‘n roll music by Joe Walla and the Dangerous Men, a local band with a loyal and enthusiastic following. The fun begins at 9 pm.
SUNNY LEONE ON YNOT RADIO --Vivid Girl Sunny Leone said she had fun doing an interview on the YNOT web radio “Dirty White Chicks” on Wednesday, March 22nd. Her appearance was also posted on 18 Webmaster boards.
SAVANNA’S WINE KEEPS ON POURING -- Vivid Girl Savanna Samson continues to garner major press exposure as a result of the launch of her new wine. A story by Reuters wire service writer Daniel Trotta was picked up around the world this week, sparking other television, print and Web outlets to seek interviews with her. The Reuters story began with this lead: “ It seemed like the perfect gimmick: a celebrity porn star would launch her own wine, with her alluring picture on the label. Savanna Samson did just that, but when it received a score of 90 to 91 out of 100 by wine guru Robert Parker, the project became serious. It turns out Samson, the star of ‘The New Devil in Miss Jones,’ has produced an exceptional wine, becoming the toast of two industries: wine-making and pornography.” In the days ahead the busy Savanna is booked several other TV and radio shows.
- 04.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 18, 2014
- 04.18.2014VIVID CHIEF GATHERS ELITE BAND OF ADULT MOVIE DIRECTORS FOR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY ON VIVID RADIO
- 04.18.2014Love & Hip Hop' Sex Tape Stars -- We Get Off on Measuring
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE
- 04.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 7, 2014