Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for July 14, 2006
Vivid Studio Insider for July 14, 2006BIGGEST EVER VIVID BIKE & HOT ROD NIGHT -- The unbeatable mixture of beautiful Vivid Girls, hot rods and buffed motorcycles combined to bring out more than 500 people to the Bike & Hot Rod Night with the Stars extravaganza at Harper’s Sports Bar in Northridge, California, on July 10th. Cassidey, Stefani Morgan, Monique Alexander, Sunny Leone and Tiffany Taylor dazzled the crowd that overflowed from the restaurant into adjacent parking lots, where they signed autographs and passed out gifts that included Vivid DVDs, t-shirts, cigars and other goodies. “This Bike Night was the biggest ever since we began the event last spring,” said Vivid sales manager Howard Levine. “There were at least 120 bikes and 40 hot rods, and easily 500 people on hand. We gave away $750 for first place in a wet t shirt contest, $150 for second place and, $100 for third place and there were lots of eager participants. Everybody had a ball.” The next Vivid event at Harper’s is scheduled for Monday, August 7th.
LANNY BARBY IN OUI -- - Vivid Girl Lanny Barby is the subject of a sizzling four-page pictorial in the current issue of OUI magazine. The magazine reports on the new Vivid film about anonymous sex with strangers, “Nameless,” directed by Chuck Lords. OUI says the movie has “the kind of quality that Vivid is noted for…besides, the sex footage is so hot.”
VIVID IS PART OF “PORNOPOLIS” -- Vivid Entertainment is part of what the Denver Post newspaper called “a 21st-century Pornopolis.” Post staff wrier Douglas Brown wrote extensively on the subject this week, noting that Pornopolis is a $12 billion industry that is “full of dukes and earls, countesses and princesses.” Brown quotes Vivid co-chairman Steven Hirsch as saying that “with the public embrace has come an erosion of the ‘shame’ adult-film actors experienced. Working in porn, he says, isn't a dirty little secret anymore.” The story adds: “Vivid, a privately held adult entertainment behemoth, has risen from subterranean sideshow to mainstream franchise, one of the largest distributors of adult entertainment in the nation. ‘We have begun licensing the Vivid name and brand for all sorts of stuff - wheels for your car, erotic toys, hats and T-shirts and stuff like that,’ says Hirsch. ‘We have seen a huge increase in people inquiring about licensing the brand.’" In a follow-up to the Denver Post story, Steven Hirsch was invited to appear on the “Geraldo at Large” show and be interviewed by Geraldo Rivera. The segment is scheduled to air Tuesday, July 18th. Check local listings for the time of the broadcast.
- 04.21.2014'Love & Hip Hop' -- Most Pirated Sex Tape of All Time
- 04.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 18, 2014
- 04.18.2014VIVID CHIEF GATHERS ELITE BAND OF ADULT MOVIE DIRECTORS FOR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY ON VIVID RADIO
- 04.18.2014Love & Hip Hop' Sex Tape Stars -- We Get Off on Measuring
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE