Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Studio Insider for November 03, 2006
Vivid Studio Insider for November 03, 2006SUNNY SWINGS ON THE GATE - Vivid Girl Sunny Leone -- shows why her first name is so appropriate for her in a candid and revealing interview she has given to www.The Gate.ca, a popular Canadian web portal. Asked what she likes best about being an adult star, Sunny said, "everyday my life is different. I have been in this industry for six years and I am never bored. You have the opportunity to excel as fast or as slow as you want. I chose the slow way and I have loved every minute of it." Another of her favorites? Getting to have sex with beautiful women as often as she likes. Sunny was also asked what she thought about increased mainstream acceptance of the adult industry. Her reply: "It comes down to the simple fact of sex sells and the mainstream industry will always try to get as racy as possible without it being rated XXX. More and more girls I know are showing up on TV and being accepted by the mainstream industry." Her short goal? Getting all eight of her websites up and running-and profitable.
VIVID-ALT FEATURED IN BILLBOARD - Billboard magazine, the leading music industry publication, has published an extensive article by reporter Molly Brown on the original music in Vivid-Alt films. Noting that Vivid-Alt "is now scoring its films with original rock, punk, hip-hop and electronica," Brown highlights new release "
- 07.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 18, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 15, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID TO RELEASE X-MEN XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY ONLINE ON JULY 15 AND IN STORES ON JULY 29
- 07.15.2014ADULT SUPERSTARS TERA PATRICK, ASH HOLLYWOOD, KENDALL KARSON AND JAYDEN COLE WILL MAKE IT HOTTER IN HOUSTON WITH THE GRAND OPENING OF VIVID LIVE MEN
- 07.14.2014Love It or Leave It: Farrah Abraham's Very Naughty Sex Toy Fashion
- 07.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 3, 2014
- 06.27.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JUNE 27, 2014
- 06.20.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JUNE 20, 2014