Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid's Steven Hirsch Featured In Edgy 'Leveled' Magazine's Patriotic, 'Home of the Brave' Issue
"There's No Place Like America. No Place."
LOS ANGELES – (June 27, 2012) -- Steven Hirsch, founder and co-chairman of leading adult film company Vivid Entertainment, is
featured in the patriotic July issue of the edgy lifestyle magazine Leveled, which will available be in coffee shops, boutiques and record stores in Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City in early July. In the magazine and on the www.leveledmag.com website Hirsch talks about what it means to be an American.
For a feature titled "The Home of the Brave" Hirsch is asked to define the American dream. He says it is "the chance that no matter from where you start, you can be successful. All it takes is a good idea and a lot of hard work.
To the question "What's one thing about life in this country that has had a significant effect on you, or has shaped you as an individual" Hirsch responded, "The fact that a guy from Cleveland can start with virtually nothing and have an amazing life." And when asked if he would say that we live in the greatest country in the world Hirsch affirms, "There is no place like America. No place."
Others who comment in "The Home of the Brave" feature include Henry Rollins, Doug Stanhope, Kathy Griffin, Greg Fitzsimmons, and Jack Abramoff. With provocative articles and profiles of celebrities, Leveled Magazine covers politics, style, the arts and entertainment. Free subscriptions are available to iPad users.
About Vivid: Founded in 1984, Vivid has always placed heavy emphasis on high quality erotic film entertainment and has created wide brand-name awareness through its films and the www.vivid.com website, an innovative marketing and a licensing program that extends to advertising, apparel, book publishing and a range of other products. Co-founder and CEO Steven Hirsch was honored in 2012 with the first AVN Visionary Award as a leader who "has propelled innovation and taken his company and the business as a whole to new heights." In addition to its Vivid-Celeb imprint famous for celebrity sex tapes, the company is known for its Vivid SuperXXXHeroes parodies and award-winning feature films. Vivid maintains the single largest studio archive of adult films. For more on Vivid visit Twitter.com/VividCorp or Facebook.com/vividgirls.
- 07.30.2014Ray J -- Kim Kardashian Sex Tape Regrets ... I Never Shoulda Banged 'Bitches' On Camera
- 07.28.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 28, 2014
- 07.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 18, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 15, 2014
- 07.15.2014VIVID TO RELEASE X-MEN XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY ONLINE ON JULY 15 AND IN STORES ON JULY 29
- 07.15.2014ADULT SUPERSTARS TERA PATRICK, ASH HOLLYWOOD, KENDALL KARSON AND JAYDEN COLE WILL MAKE IT HOTTER IN HOUSTON WITH THE GRAND OPENING OF VIVID LIVE MEN
- 07.14.2014Love It or Leave It: Farrah Abraham's Very Naughty Sex Toy Fashion
- 07.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR JULY 3, 2014