Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
No On Measure B Public Service Announcement
Award-winning director Axel Braun directs adult superstar Tera Patrick and porn legend Ron Jeremy in a Public Service Announcement against Measure B, the so-called "Safer Sex" initiative on the Nov. 6th ballot in Los Angeles County, which would require all adult performers to wear condoms and create an unworkable system of on-set inspections and enforcement. The county estimates initial start-up costs for the program to be in excess of $300,000, while most production companies would simply relocate and bring their billion-dollar source of employment and revenue elsewhere. Say NO to government waste, and keep the adult industry in California. VOTE NO ON MEASURE B.
For more information, click to watch the PSA below:
- 03.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 7, 2014
- 03.05.2014Is Farrah Abraham Always Faking it?
- 03.03.2014Is It Real? Famed XXX Company Passed On Marilyn Monroe, JFK & Bobby Kennedy 3-Way Sex Tape
- 03.03.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 3RD, 2014
- 02.28.2014Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
- 02.24.2014Farrah Abraham Teen Mom Lingerie For Sale On Ebay
- 02.21.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR FEBRUARY 21, 2014
- 02.20.2014Farrah Ducks Polygraph for $1 Million Dollars