Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Vivid Radio to Launch on SiriusXM Channel 102
First Full-Time Radio Channel from Vivid Entertainment, the World’s Leading Adult Film Company
NEW YORK-(November 1, 2013) – Vivid Entertainment, the world’s leading adult film company and the most widely recognized brand of the modern adult era, today announced it will launch Vivid Radio on SiriusXM on November 18.
Vivid Radio will be broadcast live from Vivid’s L.A. headquarters and will be heard on SiriusXM channel 102. Programming will feature the famous Vivid Girls, celebrity sex tape stars and other top adult performers. Content will cover the entire spectrum of sexual adventure from behind-the-scenes goings-on to outrageous, engaging and explicit entertainment.
“We are thrilled to launch Vivid Radio on SiriusXM,” said Steven Hirsch, founder/co-chairman of Vivid Entertainment. “We look forward to bringing our innovative style and close relationships both inside and outside the industry, to create a fresh new take on the adult radio format.”
About Vivid: Founded in 1984, Vivid Entertainment is the leading source for quality erotic film entertainment and has created wide brand-name awareness through its films, innovative marketing and licensing programs. Vivid-branded products range from condoms and apparel to vodka, to name a few. This year Vivid licensed its powerful brand for gentlemen's clubs and opened locations in Charlotte, Miami, Los Angeles and New York with commitments in a host of other major cities. Vivid's movies are seen online, in DVD, VOD and now on its own network, Vivid TV in over 60 million homes nationwide, as well as in Europe, Canada and Latin America, with new cable systems launching monthly. Its Vivid-Celeb imprint made "celebrity sex tape" a household word and helped launch the Kardashian phenomenon in the process. Vivid is the most awarded studio in the history of the industry and its high-budget productions remain the most acclaimed couples-friendly adult films ever produced. Starting on November 18, 2013, Vivid Radio—Vivid’s 24/7 radio channel—airs on SiriusXM channel 102. Mainstream television audiences got to know the company through two seven-part series on Showtime, as well as through publications ranging from The New York Times to Forbes and on TV networks from CNBC to ABC. Vivid founder/co-chairman Steven Hirsch recently received the first AVN Visionary Award as a leader who "has propelled innovation, and taken his company and the business to whole new heights." For more on Vivid visit twitter.com/VividCorp or facebook.com/Vivid.
Media Contact: Jackie Martin, [email protected], or 800-762-4761
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE
- 04.07.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 7, 2014
- 04.07.2014VIVID TO RELEASE RETRO SPOOF 'THE DATING GAME XXX: A PORN PARODY' ONLINE AT VIVID.COM ON APRIL 8 AND IN STORES NATIONWIDE ON APRIL 22.
- 03.31.2014VIVID TO RELEASE ‘CAPTAIN AMERICA XXX: AN AXEL BRAUN PARODY’ ONLINE ON APRIL 1 AND IN STORES ON APRIL 15
- 03.28.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR MARCH 28, 2014