Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
It's Time for Farrah Abraham to Put Her Money Where Her ... Well, Mouth Is ~ FishWrapper
It's better than any other orifices Farrah Abraham might consider stuffing her currency in for the camera -- but at any rate, this is big, big news, guys: Farrah Abraham was just offered $1 MILLION DOLLARS to take a polygraph test producing positive results that her allegations that she was raped and drugged during her promotional tour for her first sex tape, "Back Door Teen Mom" were true, and if you've read any of the recent stuff we've written about her, then you know her chances of passing just might not be very good.
We caught up with Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch outside of his office in Los Angeles this morning, and the offer he tabled to Farrah Abraham -- as well as what he said to our cameramen -- will leave you astonished.
- 04.21.2014'Love & Hip Hop' -- Most Pirated Sex Tape of All Time
- 04.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 18, 2014
- 04.18.2014VIVID CHIEF GATHERS ELITE BAND OF ADULT MOVIE DIRECTORS FOR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY ON VIVID RADIO
- 04.18.2014Love & Hip Hop' Sex Tape Stars -- We Get Off on Measuring
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE