Latest News StoriesBack to headlines
Farrah Abraham Catches a Cease and Desist Letter
Farrah Abraham just keeps shooting herself in her foot with that big mouth of hers, but at this rate, if she keeps going, it's going to land her in some serious hot (legal) water, and wouldn't it be so, so nice if Farrah weren't legally able to, you know, talk ever again?
Farrah Abraham is still slamming the porn industry -- you know, the industry who basically perpetuated her fame post "Teen Mom" -- and Vivid CEO Steve Hirsch is not about to take it laying down: he sent a cease and desist letter to Farrah, essentially prohibiting her from continuing to slam and hurl accusatory allegations about rape and drugs for the purpose of interviews and fame and "Couples Therapy."
Check out the exclusive letter:
- 04.21.2014'Love & Hip Hop' -- Most Pirated Sex Tape of All Time
- 04.18.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 18, 2014
- 04.18.2014VIVID CHIEF GATHERS ELITE BAND OF ADULT MOVIE DIRECTORS FOR ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY ON VIVID RADIO
- 04.18.2014Love & Hip Hop' Sex Tape Stars -- We Get Off on Measuring
- 04.14.2014HOT REALITY STARS MIMI FAUST AND NIKKO OF VHI’S LOVE & HIP HOP ATLANTA STAR IN VIVID’S LATEST CELEBRITY SEX TAPE MIMI & NIKKO: SCANDAL IN ATLANTA
- 04.14.2014'Love & Hip Hop' Star Mimi Faust -- Hardcore Sex Tape ... With Reality Co-Star
- 04.11.2014VIVID STUDIO INSIDER FOR APRIL 11, 2014
- 04.09.2014Vivid to Farrah Abraham -- Keep Your Mouth Shut ... OR ELSE